Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

DEMI MOORE FILES FOR DIVORCE FROM ASHTON KUTCHER SPLIT OFFICIAL

Demi Moore has filed for divorce from Ashton Kutcher. The actress decided to end her marriage after news of Ashton Kutcher’s affairs embarrassed her when Kutcher hooked up with 22 year old Sarah Leal on their wedding anniversary.

After six years of marriage, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher will part ways. Reps for the actress have confirmed to EW that Moore has decided to end her marriage with the Two and a Half Men star, weeks after the couple became tabloid fodder following Kutcher’s alleged extramarital affairs.


Said Moore in a statement obtained by EW: “It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation. Kutcher already tweeted about the split: “I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK.”

No comments:

Post a Comment