Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Jimmy Fallon on Regis Philbin The X Factor

Jimmy Fallon has an appointment with Regis Philbin. He'll appear Monday (Nov. 14), along with veteran comic Don Rickles, as part of the guest roster for the daytime-TV icon's final week on the syndicated "Live! With Regis and Kelly."

"I can't believe he's going," Fallon tells Zap2it, "but all good things come to an end. He's a legend, and it's just going to be weird not seeing him every morning. I grew up with the guy. He's a classy individual, always gracious and nice to me, even before I had the show.

"I'm a major fan of his, going back to his days with Kathie Lee [Gifford], and I watched tapes of him with Joey Bishop while I was doing research for 'Late Night.' And his career's not over. He'll be a judge on 'The X Factor' or something. You can't stop Regis; he'll be around for a long, long time."
regis-and-kelly-new-host.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment